Our Philanthropic Services team helps donors maximize their charitable impact.
Whether you are just starting your philanthropic journey, looking to scale up, or planning to make a strategic shift, we are here to assist you. National Philanthropic Trust provides you with the support you need to achieve your charitable vision.
Our team of philanthropic experts can help you:
Define a clear and effective giving strategy
- We help you identify your philanthropic interests and create a mission or program focus for your giving.
- Our team conducts tailored, in-depth research on specific issues and geographic areas that matter most to you.
Identify and work with charitable grantees
- We assist you in developing tools to evaluate potential grantees and measure outcomes.
- We provide guidance in making grants close to home or to charitable organizations outside the U.S.
- We can craft specialized grant agreements that stipulate naming rights, reporting requirements, the provisions of a challenge or matching grant, or any other terms that matter to you.
Work with family
- We help you engage the next generation to create a lasting giving legacy.
- We offer flexible legacy planning, including naming charitable beneficiaries and successor advisors of your donor-advised fund.
Collaborate with like-minded donors
- We offer giving vehicles that allow you to pool resources with other donors to increase support for specific causes.
- We provide expert guidance to inform your strategy and strengthen your partnerships.
In addition to our internal expertise, our team collaborates with a national network of philanthropic experts with deep experience in specific geographies.
All fees for philanthropic services are payable directly from your donor-advised fund. If you are interested in learning more about these services and how they can be customized to meet your needs, please contact our Philanthropic Services team at email@example.com or (888) 878-7900.