Open an NPT Donor-Advised Fund
To open a donor-advised fund account, follow these simple steps:
- Review the Donor Guide.
- Complete and sign the Donor Application.
- Complete and sign the Contribution Agreement.
- Complete and sign the Investment Allocation.
- Initiate a transfer of asset(s) using the instructions provided on the How to Make a Contribution form.
- Completed forms can be sent to us by mail, email or fax. If you prefer to speak to a member of our donor service team or would like us to provide you with a printed set of materials, please call NPT toll-free at (888) 878-7900.
- Once your donor-advised fund account is open and we receive your initial contribution, we will send you a temporary username and password so that you may administer your donor-advised fund account online.
- We will also send you all the information you will need for including your contribution with your tax return.
- You can make grant recommendations at any time.